where observation and imagination meet nature in poetry
December 13, 2015 § 19 Comments
fast moving sky
the world rushes by
a leaf holds tight to home
Tagged: abstract, branch, connections, fast sky, hold tight, home, leaf, motion, rush, wind
I love the feeling and look of motion, and the thought of anchoring in it’s midst…..
How do I reblog, which is what I would like to do, but cannot find your reblog button?
Found the “like” button in the reader 😉
Still want to reblog…..
Now I think I found the wordpress button, but do not know if that is a reblog option? Nothing came up and I pressed it twice….
Have you solved your reblog porblem? If not, try this….
1. You can see, Share button on the post. Just place your mouse on it, don’t click;
2. Now a new window will open below with – inShare, Email, Tweet, Press This, G+1.
3. Click on Press this, a new window will open. From here you can either directly publish or save it as draft, just in case you want to add tags etc.
4. Press This is similar to Reblog with one difference being, yo u are given an option to edit before publishing the respective post of others.
5. Important: You have to open this post in a new window, you can’t do it from Reader.
Give it a try. 🙂
Your photo and words bring to mind the wonderful O. Henry story, “The Last Leaf.”
Marvelous connection. Thank you. And that Ginko tree!! Breath taking!
Often I feel like the leaf.
You are not alone.
Oh my, I’m in love with your post. Windy days are my favorite, and this makes me wish today was like this! (It’s raining right now, yuck)
Movement captured well
LikeLiked by 1 person
Very beautiful photo 🙂
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
More than Rain, Lighter than Snow »
You are currently reading Wind at leaf and twig.
Blog at WordPress.com.